The Mercedes AMG GT Black Series is one of the truly unique cars, as it was not built to remain in rare car parks, but rather to kick off these two races despite having obtained a license for use on normal roads.
The Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series was designed to be a new star in this ancient class of cars, as it is the most powerful in the Mercedes-AMG family with an eight-cylinder engine.
Driving system and vehicle performance
– 4-liter V8 engine with twin-turbocharger and dry sump lubrication system, identification code M178 LS2.
– A powerful engine with a maximum power of 537 kW / 730 hp at 6,700-6900 rpm.
Torque up to 800 Nm at 2000-6000 rpm.
Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 3,2 seconds.
AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7G dual-clutch transmission for maximum torque.
New, much larger front grille (inspired by the GT3 racing car) with dark chrome vertical bars.
A new, larger front apron with an additional manually adjustable carbon fiber front splitter for use on the racetrack.
– Carbon fiber front wings with seamlessly integrated air vents in body color.
– A rear spoiler made of two pieces of carbon fiber with custom-made struts made of carbon fiber coated in black matte color, and an additional electric spoiler that can be adjusted automatically or manually through one of the buttons.
– Mercedes-AMG ten-spoke wheels in matt black paint with a metal rim in high-gloss paint as standard.
– Mercedes-AMG screw-in suspension with AMG RIDE CONTROL with adjustable damping.
– Mercedes-AMG high-performance ceramic brake system with black calipers and white writing, along with brake pads and sport brake discs with an improved design for resistance to wear and heat.
– Superior traction and perfect air balance to enhance the driving dynamics.
The front splitter features two manually adjustable modes: Street and Race (Race mode is used exclusively on race tracks).
– There are no front “air curtains”, as they have been replaced by additional covers to provide the pulling force needed in racing cars in order to achieve better traction.
Cold air ducts integrated into the side panels cool the brakes on the rear axle.
Dual rear spoiler with a large power-adjustable upper edge and a smaller plate underneath.
– Cover on the rear upper panel is automatically or manually adjustable via one of the buttons by 20 degrees, depending on the specific drive program or AMG DYNAMICS mode.